Welcome to the web shop of Longlivethequeen. First read the terms and conditions thoroughly before you place an order. These conditions can change without further notification. We have the right to revise these conditions from time to time. For the use of this webshop, you are bound by the rights and duties indicated below.
Daniel Stalperstraat 19H
1072 VZ Amsterdam
btw nr. nl 856362608B01
- These general conditions apply to all the goods and services and to every agreement concluded at a distance between the consumer and longlivethequeen.nl
- An agreement is concluded at a distance when the supplier (longlivethequeen.nl) and the consumer agree to the order for the purchase and the general conditions. These cover all the goods and services between both parties. This agreement is legally binding. An agreement at a distance refers to: any agreement between the supplier and the consumer with regard to goods and services which is concluded in the context of a system for sales or services at a distance organized by the supplier, exclusively making use of one or more techniques for distance communication up to the conclusion of the agreement itself.
- All prices are expressed in euros (€).
- The prices on our site include VAT
- Longlivethequeen.nl cannot be held liable for incorrect prices given as a result of importing, printing or setting errors. No rights can be claimed on the basis of incorrect pricing information.
- You do not pay any shipping costs
- We deliver to all countries within Europe
- We use the online payment service ‘Buckaroo’. You can pay with the following payment methods for this service: Ideal, PayPal . We only accept Euros (€).
- Ideal: Ideal is a payment system which links you directly to internet banking. The following banks participate in this: ABN Amro, ASN Bank, Fortis, Friesland Bank, ING, Rabobank, SNS Bank, SNS Region Bank and the Triodos Bank. It is a Dutch payment system which is only used by Dutch consumers. As you are immediately passed onto your own bank, most of the data have already been filled in because they are already known. Depending on your bank, the money will be with us within 1-2 working days.
- PayPal: PayPal is another online payment system. With this system you can pay for services directly. This payment possibility is available in 190 countries.
- We aim to send your order within one week after we receive your order. This serves as an indication. If we are not able to deliver in time we will contact you. If the delivery is delayed by 30 days or more, you have a right to decide against the purchase.
- We endeavour to take as much care as possible with regard to receiving and sending the articles you have ordered.
- We send the packages with the DPD transport company. You can indicate yourself where you wish to receive the order. The package must be signed for receipt.
- We are never liable for the late delivery or loss of packages caused by the transport company.
- The client is obliged to cooperate with the delivery, receive and sign for the package. The client himself is responsible for the package and for the costs incurred if he does not cooperate.
- If you wish to return an article this must happen within 14 days after receipt. The costs of this are at your expense, unless you did not order this article and it was a mistake on our part.
- The article can only be returned if it has not yet been used and washed and if the original cards are still attached.
- In addition you are expected to fill in the return sheet. Without this we cannot accept returns. You will receive the return sheet with your order. Please fold the return sheet with the address visible and send the package back to this address:
Afd. Retouren (order: xxxx)
Antond Philipsweg 5B
1422 AL Uithoorn
- For reasons of hygiene we do not accept any returns of underclothing or bathing costumes.
- The loss of any return package is your responsibility.
- The costs of the return package is for your account.
- We will repay the amount that was paid as soon as possible, but at the latest within 14 days after receipt.
- Articles which were purchased with any discounts cannot be returned.
The right to cancel
- You have a right to cancel an article within 14 days after you placed the order.
- This right to dissolve the order applies only for products which are in the same condition as when you relieved them. Any article that is damaged or is not in the same condition as when you received it will not be accepted. You must also return all the documents which you received.
- In the event that you make a claim to this right of cancellation, you will receive the maximum costs of the purchase sum at the latest within 14 days after receipt.
- The costs of the return postage are your expense.
Orders may only be placed by people who have reached the age of 18.
- The photographs on the webshop are lit as well as possible to show the right colours. The original may always deviate slightly as a result of the angle of the light or the space.
- We did our best to show the product as fully as possible, including giving a description of the details that are not visible on the photo
- In the case of force majeure we cannot be held liable. This entails that the cause of the problem is not at our risk.
- Force majeure covers the following situations, amongst others: transport problems, the failure of suppliers to observe obligations, strikes, disruptions in production, natural and/or nuclear emergencies, energy emergencies, fire or breakdown in our communication system.
- We are not liable for damages of any nature which arose in connection with the delivered goods, unless these damages were caused by gross negligence or deliberate intent on our part. This does not cover the case in which the client himself treated the delivered goods incorrectly or carelessly. We will compensate for the damages which have arisen up to the maximum costs of the purchase sum.
- If you consider that the damage was caused by us you must inform us of this within 7 days.
The stocks in our webshop are constantly updated. If an article you have ordered is no longer in stock, we will inform you of this. In that case the order of the missing article is cancelled, but this does not apply for the other articles that have been ordered in the same order.
We take your privacy extremely seriously and will not pass your data onto third parties.
Copyright and intellectual property rights
- You recognize and agree that all the copyrights and property rights which apply to this web shop belong to longlivethequeen.nl, Nothing may be copied and/or used. You may only use this if you have received our express consent for this.
- Like us, you will respect the intellectual property rights of others. All the intellectual property rights (including but not restricted to copyrights, trademarks, logos and other marks) connected to the website are the property of longlivethequeen.nl